What information do we collect and why?
You can use this website without entering personal details. However, to be able to use certain services (eg. access to data collections), the input of personal data is required. When creating an account on this website, you will be asked for your name and e-mail address. We use this information for the following purposes:
- to identify the users of our data collections
- depending on the requested data collection, your e-mail address can be used to contact you for further identification steps
- if you indicate that you want to stay informed about updates to a data collection, this will be done via the specified e-mail address
Your personal data will therefore never be used for other mailing lists or for analyzes.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be used to gain access to our data collections and, if desired, to inform you about updates. This means that your data is only shared with the ECOOM employees who are responsible for this. At no time your data will be shared with other organizations. Your data is stored on our web server within a protected environment.
Edit or delete your data?
You can always change or delete your data from our database via the "My Data Collections" page. In order to do this, you must first be registered. Have you forgotten your password? Then you can renew this via the "Forgot your password?" page. Do you still experience difficulties? Please, contact our secretariat:Contact ECOOM
- provide the ability for a user to identify himself and then gain access to protected data collections
- collecting anonymous surfing behavior via Google Analytics in order to be able to adapt our website to the needs and expectations of users
- to preserve your language preference